Welcome up-and-coming Nashville recording artist and singer-songwriter to the stage!
Tyler Barham will close out the afternoon’s festivities, with a special solo performance from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
…If in today’s music environment, online followings are the foundation of an artist’s career, then Montana native Tyler Barham’s career is solid as a rock. This Country singer-songwriter, with a voice that has been described as ringing like a bell, has built a foundation of more than 50,000 dedicated online fans with over 9 million views. Born in Bozeman and raised in Florence, Montana; Tyler began singing when he was nine. Although he enjoyed singing different styles of music, it did not take him long to realize his heart (and eventually his baritone voice) belonged to country music. In his early teens, Tyler competed and won various regional talent competitions, but also while in high school, Tyler discovered YouTube and began posting covers of his favorite country songs, which quickly introduced him to a worldwide audience.
• 1 million streams with 500,000 from Spotify where he has over 20,000 monthly listeners.
• 9.4 million YouTube views and over 36,000 active subscribers.
• Don’t Cage This Heart debuted at #19 on the Billboard’s Heatseeker Albums Chart for all genres of music, and #56 on Billboard’s Country Albums Chart. The music was also featured in Billboard’s “Bubbling Under” section.
• Darius Rucker and Keith Urban both used Tyler’s cover of their songs on their concert tour Jumbo-tron. Blake Shelton, Lady Antebellum and Brett Eldredge have all shared Tyler’s covers with their fans on social media.
• Tyler’s most recent independent release, “History” debuted at #7 on the iTunes Country Albums Chart, which features the title duet with YouTube and Spotify superstar Megan Davies.
• T-Mobile CEO, John Legere, made Tyler Barham one of only two country artist VIP Influencers after discovering Tyler on Periscope.
• Tyler hosted behind-the-scenes new artist segments as part of the ACM Red Carpet Live show for the 2017 ACM Awards at T-Mobile Arena.
• Tyler can be seen as a “Musical Man on the Street” on My Country Nation, an OTT channel for country music fans launched by Brad Paisley, Taillight, ARC Entertainment and WME.
• Tyler was a “Nash Next” Top 5 Finalist in the 6-month nationwide talent search sponsored by Cumulus Radio and won Radio Lia’s “Your Big Break” contest.
• Tyler’s single More Than A Cotton Dress is currently being featured on Walmart Radio with airplay in Walmart stores across the country and was also featured on SiriusXM’s The Highway channel.